Skip to main content

I think I like this game

Best $40 I ever spent can’t believe it’s been almost 4 years submitted by /u/Exciting-Wash-3426 [link] [comments]

Way to kill off my family??

I know this is not the usual question in this sub but I feel like this needs to be asked. I have conquered all of calradia and rule it with my family. As there is peace and prosperity more and more of my family lives longer and longer lives. I know there is a medicine perk that can help increase lifespans or let them cheat death for clan members. I have turned that perk off for a little drama. But omg everyone is living far too long. I am on year 1163 playing as my heir which is my daughter. Her uncle is 104 and still alive. He has children all in their 80s. Herself is 75 and my family consists of 50+ members. Ik this is a weird complaint but it is a struggle to keep track of them all. I know there is also a way to kill off my character by going to the retreat but idk that doesn’t sound realistic or fun. Just the succession is messed up as the next in line is my eldest brother who is also in his 70s and then his eldest son who is in his 40s. Ik this is a weird complaint but if someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/soccerboy30
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TaleWorlds Forums

Back when Bannerlord was announced, I vaguely remember that, in the announcement thread, people were discussing the choice of the title "Bannerlord." Does anyone else remember that? It was a useless topic to discuss, but I kept coming back because I was so hyped about the game and was hoping for more information about it. Submitted December 23, 2018 at 06:27AM by Genghis-Swan http://bit.ly/2PXSwvf

ERROR - Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an obect.

Reinstalled the game recently and have been getting the error message above. I'm able to launch the game but once I click on "new game" it crashes and shows error. I have some mods download and have checked to make sure they're updated to the current version. I've also made sure to unblock all dll files. Any suggestions would be great thanks. submitted by /u/leopaldo [link] [comments]

Old Realms mod crash

Hi everyone I've been trying to get the Old Realms mod to work the last couple of hours. I changed my bannerlord patch to match mod (1.6.2). Everytime I try to boot it up, it reaches the "Old Realms" loading screen for a couple of seconds, then crashes.. I really want to get this to work, anybody who can help? :D Submitted October 09, 2021 at 10:45AM by molly1111 https://ift.tt/30b37xX