Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

My Bannerlord Modpack for version 1.2.9 that works without crashing (at least it hasn't crashed yet)

Before I start talking about the modpack, I want to give credit to u/merculS36 for making most of it. I just chose some of the mods from his list and added some more that aren't on it.

You can check his reddit post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/1bxgdky/my_bannerlord_129_mod_list/

u/merculS36 teaches in detail how to properly install the mods, I won't be covering that here.

I´ve been playing with this modpack on version 1.2.9 of Bannerlord. Haven't tried it on newer or older versions.
I used Nexus Mods to accuire all the mods and used Vortex to compile everything.

This modpack may be heavy for some, be careful.

I advise you to place all the mods in the order I'm going to show on the list and use the versions shown.

The objective of this modpack is to just make Bannerlord better, the way it should be. No crazy stuff happening here.

The Mods List:

Harmony - v2.3.3.207

BetterExceptionWindow - v7.1.1.0

ButterLib - v2.9.9.0

UIExtenderEx - v2.11.0.0

Mod Configuration Menu v5 - v5.10.1.0

Native

...

Birth and Aging Options

Achievement Unblocker - v1.0.4.0

CC's Banners - v3.2.1.0

Historical Banner Icons - v.1.2.8.0

Banner Editor - v1.0.7.0

Banner Fix - v.3.2.0.0

(RBM) Realistic Battle Mod - v.3.7.5.0

Open Source Armory - v1.17.0.0

Open Source Saddlery - v1.6.0.0

Open Source Weaponry - v1.7.0.0

Open Source Armory: RBM Patch - v1.17.0.0

Swadian Armoury - v1.0.0.0 (get the Swadian Armoury RBM Patch and do what it says, so it works with RBM)

My Little Warband - v1.2.7.0

Hybrid Blocking - v1.2.0.0

Horses - v1.0.4.2

BannerCraft - v1.1.5.0

Better Pikes - v1.3.6.0

Breakable Polearms - v1.2.3.0

Dismemberment Plus - v2.0.7.3

BetterCore - v24.1.26.2

BloodMod - v.2.7.0.0

WarAndAiTweaks - v24.1.19.1

Diplomacy - v1.2.12.0

Kingdom Politics Expanded - v1.2.3.2

No More Rogue Clans - v1.2.9.3

TrueController - v2.0.4.0

TrueRelations - v2.0.1.0

TrueNobleOpinion - v2.0.0.0

Unlanded Clans - v1.9.0.0

Commanders & Conquerors - v1.9.1.0

Governors Handle Issues - v1.1.0.3

Useful Companions - v0.5.3.0

MavsExpandYourClan - v1.0.6.4

Small Talk - v3.8.2.0

Better Fief Trades - v1.0.9.0

No Clan Size Pregnancy Limit - v1.0.1.0

PerfectExecutioner - v1.2.8.31530

FamilyMatters - v0.0.1.0

Death for All - v4.0.0.0

Arena Overhaul - v1.4.2.0

Balanced Tournament Armor - v1.1.8.0

LT_Education - v1.11.2.0

Stop Starving Yourselves - v1.1.0.3

Party AI Controls - v1.2.8.16

AutoResolveRebalanced - v1.29.0.0

Immersive Batllefields - v3.2.5.0

Workshops Completed - v1.2.7.0

ResignAsClanLeader - v1.0.0.0

Enter Castle/Town With Horse - v1.0.9.0

Settlement Icons Redesign - v1.1.0.0

Arenas_Extended - v1.1.0.1

Culture Diversity Mod - v2.5.3.0

No More Clones - v5.5.5.0

Perfect Fire Arrows - v6.3.0.0

Raise Your Torch - v6.7.0.0

Helmet Hair Cover Tweaks Expanded - v2.0.2.0

Helmet Hair Cover Continued Base - v3.0.0.0

Missing Hair Fix - v1.2.8.0

Better Smithing Continued - v1.2.8.9

Historical Name Expansion - v1.0.5.0

I Don't Care - Campaign Log Filter - v2.8.1.0

Better Time - v1.3.5.0

I hope you enjoy this modpack, check each mod individually and show some love to the mods creators.

submitted by /u/DogEatTurtle
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...