Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
|
I lost 80 troops breaking into this castles unfortunately for the vlandians I have just as many vastles that are pulling large parties and armies than them, unfortunately for me I’m in a 3 front war vs battania, vlandia, and revyl really is all that’s left of sturgia. I have long left vlandia alone letting them think they are a powerhouse to reckon with only because I didn’t want to travel over here without property to defend/ procure, I am not at the point I want to take property from them, but I’m letting them know of the storm that will shortly befall their castle walls and settlement doors. [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment