Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
![]() |
I was wondering if I had a good chance at forming a successful kingdom at this stage? I’ve played a long time and have done many play throughs, but I’ve never formed my own kingdom. I was wondering if I would be ready to do so at this stage? I have 3 family members who can lead parties, and my party can hold 330 units. I’m currently fighting as a merc to build up my coffers, but eventually want to form a new battannian kingdom. If people think I’m ready, I would love some tips on what course of action would be best. My thoughts are beating the shit out of Vlandia in this war, and then going to take the Ostican and Rovalt peninsula to create a relatively defensible area. [link] [comments] |

Comments
Post a Comment