Skip to main content

Imperial knight of the 15th century Calradia

submitted by /u/Morwrek [link] [comments]

What to do with dishonorable vassals?

Well my fledgling kingdom, built amid the ashes of the Rhodoks, is kinda-sorta doing alright. I've got well-defended borders, a decently strong economy, and a solid companion army with lots of high-tier cavalry. I'm honorable as all get out and am actually able to start converting foreign vassals to serve me instead. I've got a few honorable lords as my core, but a whole lot of dishonorable lords just hangin' around my court, stinking up the place with their directionless anger.

I've already decided I only want honorable vassals, so what do I do with these guys? If I kick them out, they join my enemies and that might come back to bite me in the ass. If I imprison them afterwards so they can't fight back, I lose honor. Is this just a catch-22 where I'll be fighting immortal lords for the rest of time just to keep my honor high and my honorable vassals friendly?



Submitted July 21, 2017 at 01:03PM by lordvaros http://ift.tt/2txe1Np

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...