Skip to main content

Its still better

submitted by /u/Sunboy420 [link] [comments]

Weird Bug - Any Ideas to Fix, or are the Vlandians really just this dumb?

Weird Bug - Any Ideas to Fix, or are the Vlandians really just this dumb?

So I sat in a city for something like 100+ plus days to get my character's wife pregnant with a second kid, but when I did and left the city and looked at the map I realized Marunath, owned by the Vlandians was being besieged by the Vlandians. The event log is constantly pinging 'Marunath is being defended by the Garrison at Marunath' over and over but the army (led by Hecard) doesn't attack, and the city doesn't sally out. I thought maybe I could join their actual enemy as a mercenary and trigger an attack, but no dice as they are I guess 'technically' engaged in a battle with themselves and nobody is dying?

https://preview.redd.it/j3gd54oll6va1.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=da06da0e194fb214b904d1d59b003cf7eb80d6ec

Edit: I actually went back in to see if there was anything else I could do, and after waiting for a bit the army started dwindling into wounded except now they are ALL wounded - maybe they starved or something? Regardless, the Vlandians are still engaged in a siege of their own city with 137 wounded people and no capable soldiers. Marunath's prosperity is divebombing at -30 per day.

https://preview.redd.it/h93xv3qyl6va1.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ed0e96bd241f5b7d208e9a97572a3c2b0def7cdb

I can't wait any longer tonight, gotta sleep but I will re-edit this tomorrow when I hopefully see what ends up happening lmao.

submitted by /u/HDJP91
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...