Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I haven't posted on here in a while, figured this might be of interest to some people - https://youtu.be/zAOQZO9rxsU
Basically I did an in-game speedrun where I tried to do a world conquest using only one clan, no executions, no smithing, no exploits, no cheese, etc. I've got info on how to get to clan tier 1 on day 1, clan tier 3 within the first week or so and start a kingdom in just over 1 year. By the end, I had an army size of 2500 with just my clan members. Hopefully this can help someone or was entertaining to watch!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment