Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I have looked for an answer on these a good while now. I can't seem to find an answer that seems to work for me. The issues are when I am on horseback:
1) I can't figure out how to "couch" with a lance. The little icon is there, but I can't seem to make it work
2) How do you charge?
I have tried pressing square for both. I have also tried double tapping on the controller left stick (forward) to "charge". Nothing seems to work.
Could someone please enlighten me on these awesome play mechanics?
Thank you in advance!!!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment