Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Just glancing at this sub reminded me of why I loved Mount & Blade and I bought M&BII in a half-drunk haze.It's all coming back to me. The rage, frustration, triumphs and glory - but most of all Swadia.
Fuck Swadia. Especially you, Lord Meltor, you mildew-licking, Turtle Clubbing, death-dodging loaf of a man. I live to watch you fall. Swadia sucks. You suck. I hate you.
Anyway, looking forward to finding somebody new to antagonize and I just wanted to say that Swadia sucks.🍻 Any idea who I'll target with a new ceaseless vendetta? I'd love to know who I'm gonna hate.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment