Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

Tips for starting your own faction!!!!

As someone who struggled the first few times venturing out on my own and starting my own faction I thought I’d give my strategy incase anyone else was going through the same thing, I that you need atleast a mil before u try to start your own faction, at first I thought that was abit much but this is right maybe even more as you will have to pay some factions tribute straight away as the ai attacks smaller and weaker factions, which in turn means every faction is most probably going to declare war on you, imo the best way to tackle this is is pay off the bigger armies first and leave atleast 2 maybe three if they’re smaller factions at war with u as you can’t manage to fight them all at once, with this being said at the start of the game it would seem near impossible but hopefully with ur placement on the map you’ll be able to defend the waves of enemies, now with that said the best location in my opinion is the stugarians towns of revyl and varcheg, with it being in a cornered part of the map that’s only accessible through one path u can then Inturn use varcheg as your first line of defence and fall back to revyl if u are to ever lose varcheg, also useful using revyls garrison to fill varcheg as I found two factions to be manageable enough to fight from the castle of varcheg that they never breached it and made it to revyl, imo the best way to make the mil and get this position on the map is faction up with valandia first, join one of their armies patrolling and collect and sell loot until ur thumbs bleed, their armies r so big u can get away with simulating majority of the battles, remember don’t be afraid to pay off factions u can always over take smaller ones then get ur revenge, I’m currently the second biggest faction on the map on console with no cheats and I’m still paying valandia like 3.5 k a day, it still isn’t smart for me to go to war with where my fiefs r located so I’ll wait until I have enough land and lords until I feel comfortable, if anyone needs for tips on smaller details like recruiting lords and such let me know, I know those tips r probably written everywhere but sometimes they’re hard to find

submitted by /u/Top_Firefighter3987
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...