Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

Siege and Caravan materials, roads and small changes (and forced marches) CONSOLE

Befor I get into I also want point out how fast paced this game considering the immersive nature devs are going for. The simple resource management for sleep and materials used to build siege engines or caravan wagons (whatever the proper term I don’t have my research in front of me) and the roads needed for traveling by saddle and wheel? What if wagon wheels broke while you traveling around the map a lot without stopping or if traveling thru the steppe or in heavily wooded areas and thru snow, etc. What if we could petition for the commission of building new roads and then actually have the highways constructed like a siege engine but on the over map?

Connect a Sturgian city with a southern empire city and buff out return on caravan investment whilst ‘skill check’ resolving a portion of all caravan related issues by encouraging all carvans to use the highway (collect tolls would be dope). Outlaws would avoid highways and enemies would only avoid a highways if there party is small enough and that part of the highway was in enemy territory. Using the highways would also potentially reveal your location or tracks to “interested” NPCs… but using the old roads is slower and the lack of a nearby highways should limit how many times an enemy NPC can keep rebuilding siege engines for me to ambush. (This combined with the Supply Lines mod would be killer)

What if, in Calradia, we could begin connecting select cities and castles with a world spanning highway? Travel speeds would be higher, and routes taken much safer (if not always a direct vector) as looters/bandits should avoid the highways as they would be patrolled by Calvary that will target and chase any and all enemy and bandit units away from Highways.

I’ve put 981 hours into this game. I just care deeply about it’s potential.

submitted by /u/RedRapture781
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...