Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
No mods, not beta. I would like to finally finish the campaign in my current playthrough.
My culture is Battanian. I know that further in campaign I will be facing either three Empire factions or three most powerful non-empire factions. I think that it is easier to fight three Empires because I know that it will be Empires and I can weaken or even destroy them in advance. But I would like to clear what will happen after I complete the Neretzes quest to make my strategy for this playthrough.
How will the game decice that I have to fight the empires or non-empires?
It depends only on my culture or on some ongoing decisions?
Is there any difference in campaign ending when I fight empire or non-empires?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment