Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
So I have been going back to Bannerlord and doing merc run when yesterday I noticed that all of the npc lords have lost their weapons. They still have shields but they seem to have lost all of their weapons.
I only noticed when during one of the sieges I saw Lord Peric charging into the enemy walls armed with only a shield... And his fist.
A quick check and I saw that ALL the npc lords have lost their weapons.
They have all their weapons at the start of the campaign. And making a new campaign confirms that their equipment set are good.
So... Any reasons for this? Any fixes outside of going back a save or starting all over again?
Thanks...
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment