Skip to main content

Found this on PDAlife site.

Still can't believe this . Found warband in wild on its site ,just download and play .works quite well. May need some personal touch maybe .😶 link below 👇🏻 submitted by /u/Money-Shower-334 [link] [comments]

Are Khan's Guard overrated, or am I just using them wrong in the Beta?

New player (2 weeks) playing on Bannerlord except no player battle death, and I've been trying to consume as much knowledge as possible. Often 2 units come up as over-powered: Fian Champs and Khan's Guard.

Fian Champs are absolutely a menace. I've started keeping them out of my army just because I felt I used them too much before.

But Khan's Guard? I have to be using them incorrectly, because they die first in every single engagement.

I normally only have like 10-15 of them, and they DO NOT last. It is well known the beta made ranged troops into little demons, but my Khan's Guard are dying so fast that they don't get to make as big an impact as I would expect. They get headshot out of their circle of death in a way that makes me feel its not even worth investing the exp and expensive mounts into raising them to actual KG.

To be clear, I'm not sending them alone into 30-40 archers blocked by infantry, I'm sending them to pick off people who are outnumbered and separated.

In one of today's battles I lost 2 of my 10ish horse archers as the first deaths by sending them to flank, as they got headshot killed as they arrived to take out 7 archers.

While I still won the battle, after an hourish of playing I have 1 Horse Archer of the original 16 that I started with earlier today. My regular cavalry? Mostly intact. But HA just don't survive for me.

I don't want to go against my lord and savior BOklahoma, but I have to be using them wrong or something. The F1-F4 with a small skirmish force isn't cutting it. Please, help me see the light.

Do I need more than a 15% of my force to be HA for them to not die? Is telling them to engage worse than just telling them to charge? Is it just the 1.3.1 Beta accuracy making them die faster than normal?

submitted by /u/DeadestTitan
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Detailed Mariner Unit Analysis/Tier List for Campaign

TL;DR Tier List. These are my personal notes and I acknowledge it is just my opinion, just posted to hopefully help others S: Imperial Naute A: Battanian Skipari, Vlandian Nauta, Nord Huscarl, B: Sturgian Reaver, Nord Berserkr, Aserai Bahriyyah, C: Corsair Chief, Nord Skjaldbrestir, Nord Chosen of the Sky-God, Sea Raider Chief D: Various Convoy Guards, Nord Ulfhedinn, F: Nord Youngling Testing is done in actual campaign as well as using custom battles and the Retinue mod to look directly at stats/equipment. General Observations: Shields are required, otherwise you get shredded by ranged attacks. Skills and ship upgrades can boost shield health massively, with some like the Nord Decorated Shield crossing 2,000 hp! I've seen Huscarls with 20+ Javelins in their unbroken shield at the end of a battle. You can assume the high tier shields will not break in battle, meaning a single high damage hit creeping through is the best means of ranged attack rather than quantity. For ra...

Prophecy of Pendor - Early Game Guide

I love PoP and think it's the best thing since Sliced Person, but the early game is bloody brutal, especially if you're used to kicking ass and taking names in M&B vanilla. So I wanted to write an early game guide to share my experience and hopefully help someone else get into the mod without as much agony as I (and many others) experienced. Character Creation - Questions When you start character creation, the game hits you with a bunch of background story questions. My advice is to answer these however you like, building the backstory for your character that interests you and helps get you into the story. However , these questions have serious impacts on the game, most critically whether you can create Knights of the Griffon chapters with just money, and something called the Rumor Interval which sounds irrelevant but is the most important thing ever . For a deep read on the subject see the wiki https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Creation Or for a quick "Just...