In every game i played Vlandia takes over its neighbors and Battania moves toward Sturgia and Empire. They are the strongest and richest faction by default and their starting location is best second to Aserai(their downside is they have a strong faction bordering them) If they were at the middle of the map the issue of them creating 3k armies in the start of the game every campaign would not be possible as they would be figting in more borders submitted by /u/mbg_chad [link] [comments]
Guys, any idea how I can use MLW to replace a culture’s troop trees? ChatGPT is telling me there should be a button “Assign to culture” but that doesn’t seem to exist.
The only thing I can think of right now is to find an existing tree, go to the first troop (edit name etc), remove all the upgraded troops and then start adding my own.
I’m guessing this doesn’t really affect the AI/NPC recruitment and spawn rosters though? Thanks
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment