Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

Helleu! I'm part of the team that revived the cRPG mod for Warband, here to answer your questions and give you some updates!

Here's the link to my previous post on the matter!

[H]ello, I'm Uther and I'm part of the current development team that has been working on cRPG for the last couple of months. I'll spare you the history and the bland bits, instead providing some amazing stats.

During the last 12 weeks:

We've finally seen an account sign-up spike

We've also noticed an absurd rise in simultaneously active accounts

And finally, a grand increase in total number of recently active accounts up to almost a whopping 1200!

Why the sudden spike in activity? Because we have finally become able to patch the game and issue actual bug fixes and new content (new items, reworked level ranges), which brought in mostly old players but also some new faces. The biggest change so far has been called the Patch of Undestiny, meant to revert some changes which were generally disliked by the community. Highlights of it include lowering the retirement level to 31 (from 35), lowering the maximum attainable level to 34 (from 38 or who the fuck knows what it was), and new items. Read more in the linked moddb article!

Finally, we've also managed to fix Strategus - people can one again command their armies, battle in great field engagements, siege fiefs and raid villages. Strategus, rightfully considered the most distinguishing feature of cRPG, works.

If you'd like to read more about basics of cRPG, Strategus (our online campaign mode which features a map of Calradia full of fiefs ripe for your taking), head over to the FAQ thread on the forums - it is being updated.sometimes

The banners are working again, you can now safely buy (with in-game gold ofc) a bannerslot and install your very own banner for your clan.

This wouldn't have been made possible without the support of our playerbase, occasional newcomer that came by while the mod was still in repair and stayed, finally not without the donators to our Patreon (which can be found via a thread on forums, if you'd ever be interested in helping us) which helped us sustain servers in both NA and EU - previously paid by their owners, bless their sacrifice to this point.

Least but not last, I want to thank you, the regular players, who made this insane effort worth it. Today, we've noted 113 (and later more) players on ONE server at the same time - sight unseen since years for us in cRPG. Just few weeks ago we celebrated having 40 players in one server. This revival has finally become true and it was so hard for the entire team to believe I think I'll speak on their behalf when I say it was a moving moment to see population break the 100-player threshold today.

As always, I invite anyone interested in cRPG to join our official discord here and download the game launcher from here.

EDIT: Some pics of recent things: Strategus battle - enemy camp and their team

Regular battle - our team moving towards the enemy somewhere in the town

Regular battle - when admins got a little too happy and changed the map to a closed tavern space with over 100 players Another pic of the Tavern Brawl

And again, just like half year ago - if you have any questions, suggestions or observations, ask - maybe we have touched upon those subjects but I simply forgot to outline them in my post!



Submitted December 20, 2017 at 06:07PM by Uther_Pendragon http://ift.tt/2BcDcob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...