Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I've been maining Rhodoks this current playthrough on vanilla Warband, and let me tell you, I can swear the developers did this on purpose.
I siege and soften up a castle, to the point where one it's final push and it'll be mine. But usually, before this final push, I run out of food, or I need to clear some inventory space or prisoner space at the nearby town.
AND LO AND BEHOLD THESE FUCKERS GATHER TOGETHER ONE OF THEIR BIG MULTI-LORD HIT SQUADS OUT OF NOWHERE AND SNIPE THE CASTLE FROM ME BEFORE I CAN GET BACK!
Happened 4 times this playthrough already and salty as fuck.
Submitted December 21, 2017 at 07:54AM by LegacyElite84 http://ift.tt/2kxLdxE
Comments
Post a Comment