I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
I legit cannot find a bow below 15 skill points haha. Even basic light bows are too much. So my predicament is I cannot level Archery if I don't actually have a bow I can use... Fun stuff.
Tried arena but even killing a bunch of dudes in it doesn't net me a darn thing. Quite honestly I feel my skills aren't improving and I won't 250g like 10 times and got nothing skill wise. Tournaments sure, but practice nope.
PS speaking of Tournaments and practice arena... Does that pass the time in game? Since looters seem few and far between they have been the only way to sustain my measly 10 men.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment