Hi, ı am trying to understand dds files and models. But that thing is turning into Gandalf for no reason. I make a model and tried it, it works perfect with other dds but when ı put my own dds file it is GANDALF. I tried to dxdt1, dxt3,5,7 etc. I tried just rgb or rgbe, rgbs whatever. I tried using another programs to cretae a dds file but. I played with shaders and metarial flags on open brf. Nothing is working ı am trying to talk with ai about 10+ hour but none of them found a solution. And its perfect on open brf but in game it doesn't work ı can't understand. submitted by /u/Hiramiyasa [link] [comments]
I legit cannot find a bow below 15 skill points haha. Even basic light bows are too much. So my predicament is I cannot level Archery if I don't actually have a bow I can use... Fun stuff.
Tried arena but even killing a bunch of dudes in it doesn't net me a darn thing. Quite honestly I feel my skills aren't improving and I won't 250g like 10 times and got nothing skill wise. Tournaments sure, but practice nope.
PS speaking of Tournaments and practice arena... Does that pass the time in game? Since looters seem few and far between they have been the only way to sustain my measly 10 men.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment