Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I’ve played this game 4 time since getting it before Christmas and I loved it. But I’m going through my 4th play through and I’m feeling more and more disheartened every time I play.
Me and the companions I’ve grown are you n their 40’s and will die soon. I have 3 daughters that aren’t even of age yet and I have no idea why the hell id want to put myself through starting a kingdom even a part of me wants to.
I’m at 11 million denars, 10 companions, 9 towns and 6 castles.
Why would I need to start a kingdom at all other than to get armies. I feel the cons outweigh the pros.
What are your thoughts on kingdom vs Being a crown less king?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment