Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

Companions that are a MUST HAVE

This list is based off of my personal experiences in the game and how I use wanderers, I thought I should post this after making a comment similar to this and thought others might like to know.

Caravaners

These are companions that have high trade and scouting. Trade is important for better trade deals on their routes and scouting is important for navigating through enemy territory or running from looters. Charm/roguery is good but not a deal breaker (it helps them get out of conflicts with bandit troops. These include companions name ending with “swift”, “silkvendor”, and sometimes “cow thief”

Party tacticians

These companions are good leaders and fighters to have in your own party. (I personally do not like to give orders to my army in battle so I just press F6 and let my companions take control). With this being said, must have traits are high tactics and leadership. Good fighting skills are also important so they can do well in battle. Companions with the name “golden” and “brave” are usually good for this

Party leaders

This one is similar to the tacticians. High scouting, leadership, and charm are good but good fighting skills are also good. Personal I don’t think too much about these companions because I just need them to recruit as many troops as they can for me.

Smithing slave

My personal favorite. You only need one so find the wanderer with the highest smithing skill. The name is pretty self explanatory on what you use them for. As long as they are in your party you can select them in the smithy to forge, smelt, refine, complete orders, and anything else you do in the smithy. They gain all the XP and you just put it all towards their smithing. You need to put some time aside to build their levels but you can seriously crank out a lot of money by using them. Wanders with the name “coalbiter” is ideal. Usually they’re good fighters too so having them in your party is an added bonus (I send mine into battle without boots so he doesn’t forget his place in my party)

Hope this helps someone out



Submitted February 28, 2023 at 01:24AM by Sudam-Humane https://ift.tt/xLw67Fl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...