Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Tired of the constant warring. What's the downside to executing all my prisoners? Can I wipe out clans and kingdoms this way?
The warmongering AI is tiresome to deal with. My stupid ass kingdom decided going to war against a nation paying for our previous war was a great idea, despite the fact we were already at war with 3 other nations. So I'm ending it all. Questions as mentioned in the title. Is there any reason not to wipe every family off the map? I've executed half a dozen members of the western empire and now I have the deceitful trait. How far can I drop it?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment