Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I just realised that the guy I killed earlier (my first noble kill) was the son of the King of Valandia. I was running away from him at the time and fought a much smaller party that just so happened to be led by his son.
I actually feel bad about this cause I asked him his views on politics and he said that he wants his son to have a peaceful reign but I've killed his son.
Worst part is that I'm Vlandian. How do I explain this when I ask to become his vassal?
I actually considered reloading the save since I couldn't escape him but I felt too proud about killing a noble to do so. Now I want to go back just to bring him back.
Submitted February 21, 2023 at 12:49AM by Nervous_Language https://ift.tt/I9a8E6M
Comments
Post a Comment