Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I’m on console, I’ve successfully completed the conspiracy quest line whilst aligned with the Southern Empire, and Aserai, Vlandia, and Sturgia are locked in constant war with me. My kingdom divides itself between taking formerly khuzait rebel cities back and fighting over Shibal Zumr castle exclusively. I am waging a one man war against the sturgians. There seems to be nothing but grind forever with bad AI allies. Should I just start chopping the 20 or so lords in my party? I have no interest in calling an army, so I don’t believe it matters a whole lot what my relations are with others. The game frowns on executions, but what’s the alternative?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment