Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I fight for battania and we have conquered all of the west are moving east fighting the southern empire that has combined all three empires into one and is always at war with us bc of the quest. My issue is that whenever we capture a fief, there are only three options for who to give it to myself or two other lords. There are other lords in the faction but none of them ever pop up no matter how many fiefs we get. I have executed many, many lords during my time. I have never recruited a clan to my faction and would really like to do so to get more people having fiefs, any tips?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment