Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

Need advice Im a warband veteran but Im really struggling to get into bannerlord because of the giant amount of options compared to the previous game

I love warband because it’s simple and easy to understand once you play for a few hours, there’s a meta that’s easy to achieve for the majority of modules including vanilla, you just win tournaments and then buy property and rinse and repeat until you can afford a giant scary army then steamroll the continent. It’s fun and simple. Then I excitedly bought bannerlord only to be met with a ton of added complexity, including multiple different characters in each city with independent quests and relationship numbers, blacksmithing, crime mechanics with crime lords and crime stats and options to scam people and pickpocket, tons of changes to the majority of warband mechanics, and probably a lot more I didn’t even encounter in my brief playtime / see any of in the few videos I watched. Not to mention the combat is now both more complex and more difficult, in warband you could solo like 100 people with a greatsword without taking like any damage, doesn’t really work out in bannerlord.

So yeah, I desperately need help on wtf to do. I would like to get a hang of the vanilla experience before adding a ton of mods or anything like that. If you can and are willing, please just give some general advice, a list of the few most important changes and additions, and a short (somewhat detailed) guideline of what I should be trying to do to, like “you wanna focus on doing x and x, so do xxx here and then bring that to x so you can x and then x while you’re there and do x and x at the same time” or something like that. All I’ve been doing is riding around killing small groups of bandits and selling the loot but that’s not particularly fun and it’s not really getting me anywhere.



Submitted June 17, 2023 at 04:55PM by glossyplane245 https://ift.tt/uyF3Ipk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...