Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

Is it possible for the city guards to steal your weapons during the "gang leader needs weapons" quest and not return them after you leave the city?

Still a very green player, maybe 10-15 hours playtime. I've done three or four "gang leader needs weapons" quests during the early game to offset troop costs.

On every occasion doing this quest, if I try to re-enter the city to give the gang leader their desired weapons, a guard will stop me at the gates telling me I can't be admitted with so many weapons. It's obviously part of the quest, because on any other occasion they don't care if I have 10 weapons or 100, so another 6 axes isn't going to raise any red flags. I can accept that it's a part of the quest challenge, however.

Anyway, until tonight, I found the guard always returned my non-quest weapons when I left the city. On this occasion, however, my weapons seem to still be missing even after I completed the quest. That is, not just the 6 axes for the quest, but the dozens of spare weapons I had in my inventory for smelting/trading.

I must've missed the status message telling me this. Would it have said the guard stole the weapons and wouldn't give them back? Is that even possible?

Unfortunately, my only earlier save game is probably an hour of playtime prior to all this happening. I could go back, but...ehh.

Any advice here? My options as far as I know:

  • Reload my save file to recover the lost weapons (lets say 50ish, few worth more than 100-500g)

  • Forget about it and move on

  • Try to recover the weapons via some unknown method. For example, confronting the guard/city about the stolen goods (if that's even possible).

Any help is much appreciated.

submitted by /u/iNarr
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...