I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
Hey everyone! I have recently started streaming bannerlord lately and was looking to see if there were a few people who might want to watch. I play on xbox so unfortunately no mods. Have started my new kingdom and am just slowly trying to grow it. I have done well against the khuzait and aserai thus far but always looking for people to share and talk with and ask for help on decisions. I of course, as king, may override said decisions. Buttttt hell, why ask if you wont listen to any of them right??
I am eventually hoping to start a game that is decided entirely by the twitch viewers though as im rather unfamiliar and still have plenty to learn with both bannerlord and the streaming platform.
On twitch my user is IAmEricAndIPlayGames
Come and support the banner of Xenomorphania M'lords! If not thats a okay. Happy harvesting! And many happy caravans! [link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment