I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
Anyone else feel like not having ambushes is such a missed opportunity? I mean Battania's entire faction troop tree is specialized for light hit and run tactics and yet the game doesn't even have that option...
Battania's involvement during "Neretzes' Folly" was literally an ambush on the Imperial Vanguard. Its in the lore! Plus it would be very useful if a smaller force could ambush a larger force and whittle down their numbers and withdrawal or just destroy them entirely. It would be fun to fight on both sides of an ambush too.
And no, siege ambushes don't count. I'm talking about Teutoburg Forest level ambush. Anyone agree?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment