I've been playing TLD recently and wanted to add a weapon to my character for RP purposes since I can't loot the weapon even after enabling crossdressing. I've looked at Morgh's editor but it is not compatible. Is there any way to manually edit the character's inventory? Thx!
If you're curious, I was in the beginning stages of the game fighting for Gondor, having a few rangers I rescued and some footmen and watchmen. I saw our forces being outnumbered and decided to help out despite only having a meagre force myself. It was one of the first bigger battles I fought in that mod. I was still equipped with the starting gear, namely the cracked cavalry sword and the nobleman jerkin, without a shield. As a leader of a small party, I opted to lead from the front of course. I was fighting, blocking and slashing at orcs and suddenly I accidentally dropped my sword, and my character was only saved by a spearman nearby. I frantically searched for a weapon on the ground, and there was something shiny that caught my eye. It was a Sword of Mordor used by a Black Numenorean rider. Props to the mod team for creating such a beautiful looking sword, it looked ordinary yet wicked and corrupt, so I decided to pick it up and have a go. It lived up to its aesthetics, and I managed to survive the battle with only a little health left thanks to its great damage and speed, it just felt right for me. As a result, I want my character to become empowered and emboldened by the sword, and especially eager to cause fear and hatred towards him from the evil factions, matching the sword's source of manufacturing. It was unfortunate the idea did not come to me earlier, as I have now risen through the ranks and am a Captain of Gondor.
Submitted January 17, 2018 at 03:11AM by cody2224 http://ift.tt/2DkQwMx
Comments
Post a Comment