Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

What is the USP of Vlandia?

Hello all,

I've been playing with the various factions and they all seem to have their own niche except for Vlandia. From what I can tell the cavalry is inferior to the Empire cavalry, their crossbows whilst good are not game changers, and their infantry is mid tier when compared to other factions.

​

I've tried various combinations of armies and just can't seem to find much success. You seem to have to rely rather heavily on cavalry and crossbows, however that means that your shield wall gets smaller and smaller, meaning eventually it reaches a critical mass where it is gets punched through too quickly for your crossbows to be able to make a difference. I'm not sure about the ratios of cavalry to infantry/crossbows but I was trying 40% infantry, 40% crossbow, 20% cavalry and having very 'meh' results. If anyone knows a better ratio it'd be greatly appreciated. The tactics I've been using are to have a loose long line of crossbows and move an infantry shield wall up through it before the enemy engage my crossbows (I'd like to point out I'm using exclusively Vlandian troops, nothing from other factions). I've been using my cavalry 2 ranks deep however I'm not sure if it's better to use a long line or 3 ranks 4 ranks deep etc?

​

Larger battles seem to favour dense infantry formations as cavalry get stuck in them and get mobbed, and shield walls in these battles make armies almost immune to ranged units. Because of this when I've tried it Vlandia's weaker infantry tend to lose in melee, their cavalry get stuck in the dense infantry formations and the crossbows whilst strong don't seem to do enough damage against an enemy shield wall to make them worthwhile. Because of this I've only really found success in smaller battles, raiding villages etc, making the campaign rather difficult.

​

If anyone has any tips or things I'm doing wrong help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

submitted by /u/Corsair833
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...