Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

How I fixed my FPS in VC and Warband

So after getting tired of waiting for Bannerlord I decided to play Viking Conquest. Was getting around 10-20 fps during intense battles even with EVERY graphics option on LOW and low resolution like 800x600 (r9 380, i5 4690k, 16gb ram, Windows 8.1)

Solution: 1 - Uninstalled every version of Microsoft Visual Studio in my PC (i had visual studios 2005,2008, 2010, 2013, 2015) 2 - Installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and 2015 both x84 and x64 versions

Tried every tweak in every forum and even tried to mess with the vc modules and nothing worked.

Since I was still getting 20 fps with every graphics option on LOW, I realized it could be related to Directx 9 or Visual Studio. I had an fps issue in Final Fantasy XIII in which I solved by using OneTweakNG which basically fixed the dx9 problems in that game and it went from 20 to 60 fps(max of that game)

But what gave it away is that I tried to use GEDOSATO and it was giving me visual studio bugs. So I uninstalled every versions and installed it again.

Anyways, seems like windows is bugging again and this time it was visual studio, maybe could happen to you too. I didn't have performance issues on other games tough so not sure why it only happened in mb

Now I get 50-60 fps in intense battles with every option on high/100% and AA/hdr on. I just turned off auto-exposure and put shadows on high since i like it better. Might change something to get constant 60+ fps.

EDIT: So try setting everything to low and try a lower resolution. If there is little to no change, it's definitely a compability issue with something in your os. In this case, try this solution, but you can also try reinstalling directx, reinstalling or uninstalling PhysX and stuff like that.

http://ift.tt/2xnIkDX



Submitted October 25, 2017 at 12:56PM by Nytkim http://ift.tt/2zPMbLB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...