Skip to main content

NAH he's not sneaky with this...

submitted by /u/Expert_Highway683 [link] [comments]

so I just picked this up for ps4

15 quid or whatever on psn store

lost most of the weekend to it, very addictive stuff

on my 3rd character. quit the first two after massive fuck ups, then turned autosave off, which has actually let me learn the game properly and dropped the fuck ups to zero

reminds me of rome total war with the map/battles etc but it's a lot more in depth with the diplomacy/factions/trade stuff

entering a tournament and being given a bow, javelins or a lance (ugh) makes me rage though (one handed/two handed 1/2 hit KO machine here)

currently a lord with vaegirs. 350 days in, 880 renown, 90 honour, 16 right to rule about 30 'friends', 0 enemies

own curaw & 3 castles (derchios, uhhun & ismirala)

have a oil place, a ironmonger and 4 dye works I think

currently at war with nords and they're getting battered - fellow boyar took dhirim which has switched hands a few times - swadia - nords - vaegir

i took ismirala castle, another boyar took alburq castle

the nords are basically left with one castle between vaegirs and wercheg

would press on but struggling to get the troops to garrison/infantry to siege since the villages are looted (no vaegir recruits) and vaegirs are at war with nords (we declared), khergit (they declared) & rhoduks (they declared)

army dominates in field (cavalry) but need to switch whole army for sieging (mostly infantry, rest crossbowmen)

do have 100 troops garrisoned in uhhun castle, near halmar, but I'm buggered if I'm letting the nords stroll about as they please when I'm half way across the map (been forcibly wrecking every single army that breathes near ismirala castle/curaw)

hilariously enough, they all flee from me - apart from ragnar, who got cheeky with me when I entered conversation

wasn't going to fight him, since I'd just got his rep to 0 from -3 to get a dye place in sargoth, but couldn't let him mug me off like that

done the dye place then 2 days later king yaroglek declares war on words - cheers for that mate

hiring hired blades/mercenary swordsmen/mercenary crossbowmen where I can, but it's slow compared to getting 30/40 recruits and watching them level fast from training skill while just travelling about

have noticed the AI cheats when it comes to replacing troop losses. I can raise an army of 100 (think 112 is my unit max right now), but takes a good week or two in game travelling from village to village for recruits - they seem to do it in a couple of days?

for some bizarre reason the rhodoks decided to declare war on vaegirs as well

bit pointless, since there's a whole kingdom (swadia) between us, but still, it's nice to fight their 100/150 strong armies when they eventually trot over. have to say, they embarrass themselves every time

nords have decent infantry but get wrecked by my cavalry. if I went all infantry with them it'd be much closer. khergit are a pain in the arse to chase after. swadia have the knights/men at arms (fortunately I have more of them) & sarrinad(?) have decent cavalry also

but rhodoks? embarrassing. at least their crossbowmen are good to hire for sieging

figuring the war on 3 fronts is because vaegirs are clearly the top boys? territory stretches from rivacheg & curaw to dhirim & halmar

I'm wanting to make peace with nords so I can sort out my garrisons around there and focus on slapping the khergits about some more (they declared)

how do I do this as vassal/lord of king yaroglek?



Submitted October 30, 2017 at 10:32AM by tag1989 http://ift.tt/2lsmVrR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...