I just came back to the game after a year hiatus, and I'm thrilled they finally actually added mechanics rather than just doing endless bug and balance patches that somehow break every mod with every patch. I discovered the sneaking tutorial, and then found out that basically every stealth kill or every other stealth kill gives a level of roguery. (5 focus points) now I'm wondering what's the point of alleys anymore. They were never particularly good, but at least there was an argument to be made that they increased roguery. But now that I can just go farm hideout stealth missions, earn way more money, keep my companions in my party, and not gain crime in the process, I'm wondering what purpose alleys serve anymore? (Alley income should be ×10 imo) submitted by /u/forfor [link] [comments]
In AWOIAF weapon and armor smiths could improve armor and weapons. I'm now playing Floris and they don't. Is there a mod to add this feature of improving weapons and armor?
In AWOIAF I could walk around town to find the smiths. The smiths would sell armor and weapons the same as the city menu screen, however, he had additional dialog options once I found him in town. Along with selling weapons and armor, they also had the option to improve gear. For example, I could give the guy my thick shield and he could reinforce it, or a chipped sword and he would make it plain and so forth all the way to lordly and masterwork items. It was expensive, but a solid way to getting the best gear fit for a king.
Submitted October 27, 2017 at 12:18PM by TheRooster555 http://ift.tt/2yae043
Comments
Post a Comment