Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
Yup! Just send me a link to a picture of your character, and I’ll draw a headshot of them. Check through my posts to see what kind of deal this is. I’ll do the first ten comments’ requests, in the order that they are sent. If you miss out, I’ll probably do this again soon.
Submitted January 17, 2018 at 05:15PM by WarmSlush http://ift.tt/2rforAp
Comments
Post a Comment