Skip to main content

Imperial knight of the 15th century Calradia

submitted by /u/Morwrek [link] [comments]

Lord Troll Patrol

So, I recruited the vassal Ilatar and his Clan into my kingdom. We are currently at peace. Ilatar has been on a kick lately of gathering all of are available parties and forming them into an army. I'm a small kingdom so when an army is formed it usually sucks up all of our parties. I'm about to declare war and take a town, so I need to be able to form an army.

The only problem is Ilatar doesnt wanna give up the reins. As soon as his army disband he insta reforms it faster than I can pause the game. I even joined his army and went on a patrol so I could pause right when it disbands. Didnt work. And his patrols consist of him going from village to village gathering troops then sitting at one of his villages just chillin...its like he is trolling me. Worst part is I can force the army to disband, but it ruins relations with all the parties in that army. Including my own clan/family members. Is this a common thing? If I go to war will he knock off the troll patrol?

submitted by /u/th3manwithnonam3
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...