Skip to main content

Imperial knight of the 15th century Calradia

submitted by /u/Morwrek [link] [comments]

Need help with Bannerlord Modding Kit - Won't Launch at all

As stated in the title, I downloaded the Modding Kit tool on Steam, verified install several times, but every time I click 'Lauch' nothing happens at all. Am I missing something? I tried launching the regular game and then clicking 'Ctrl + E' at the main menu thinking that would activate the downloaded Modding Kit but nadda.

Also, to kill two birds with one stone, I used to map maps for the GK Siege Server back in the day and wanna get back to making maps again with Bannerlord. Anyone know of a good Discord or other community for mappers of Bannerlord?

Any help with either of these topics would be greatly appreciated



Submitted January 22, 2021 at 08:24PM by FeelMyHeals08 https://ift.tt/361WpdC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...