Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
In every single battle where the army is lead by the lord of another faction, all of his troops just make a beeline for the left side of the map and slowly move along it. This usually leads to the whole army bunching up and most cavalry dismounting. The only way I've found to avoid this is by sniping the lord and making the army charge, but is there anything I can do to stop this from happening?
Submitted November 28, 2020 at 06:33PM by N0ahface https://ift.tt/3lbzaCI
Comments
Post a Comment