Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
For me, the best part of Bannerlord is riding around on the steppes with about 20 horse archers and fighting Steppe Bandits.
I tried a few run throughs with big armies, and got given some cities as a vassal a few times, but roaming around with a small group havibg horse-archery duels is so much fun...
...plus, one or two woolery workshops in Khuzait lands will more than cover the salary for 20 to 30 troops, so no money issues.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment