Skip to main content

Imperial knight of the 15th century Calradia

submitted by /u/Morwrek [link] [comments]

I want to create a unique and community based character/ campaign RP adventure. I need your help

Hi! So I love playing bannerlord. But recently I want to try something I haven't tried before I want to create a new character from scratch and mod the game in such a way that makes the veiwing experience unique. I was curious if there are any mods, or ways i could play the game to be both unique to watch, but also immerses myself and others into our character. Any feedback or thoughts I will appreciate. I want to create a Google document and update what happens to my character after each session, I will have unique goals i have to complete and rules to follow. Lastly, I will update you guys here on my progression (if that's ok with the mods of this amazing page) ty all for giving this a read. I hope to read and respond to as many of you that I can!

submitted by /u/therealpezz
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...