Skip to main content

Found this on PDAlife site.

Still can't believe this . Found warband in wild on its site ,just download and play .works quite well. May need some personal touch maybe .😶 link below 👇🏻 submitted by /u/Money-Shower-334 [link] [comments]

How hard is it to fix sieges.

Like seriously it's annoying how you can see mods but sieges are still a mess. I mean how annoying is it to have your guys stand right beside the ladders but nobody wants to climb it, your guys will be standing inside the gates but nobody is hitting the gate to open it...

The only ones hitting the gate are the enemy... no why would you be trying to break your own defences.

The AI basically runs in all these different directions or they lock onto a specific character and they don't care about getting hit from behind. They pool up in these spots and create these chokepoints.

Even if you destroy the walls it doesn't give you much advantage. It's just a shame. It feels like the devs are adding a bunch of other stuff but not fixing massive things like sieges. It makes me cringe In sieges.

I've fallen through the map. I've fallen into impossible places to escape from. AI won't care about the walls beside. If they have a long weapon all they do is hit the walls beside them, they never take the walls into consideration, use overhead or straight strikes.

I want to love sieges so much. But nothing has changed since I started playing. How long does it take really? If some individual can make a mode in a few weeks but you can't just implement it into the game then wtf? So many broken aspects to this game but it gers passed off as an amazing game.

I enjoy it I definetly do but there are so many parts thay destroy my desire to play this game more often. Idk how many close sieges I've only lost because my guys won't go up the ladder and they get demolished by archers.

FIX YOUR SIEGES. and let's stop saying this is such an amazing game when the Ai acts retarded constantly.

submitted by /u/heh98
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...

Detailed Mariner Unit Analysis/Tier List for Campaign

TL;DR Tier List. These are my personal notes and I acknowledge it is just my opinion, just posted to hopefully help others S: Imperial Naute A: Battanian Skipari, Vlandian Nauta, Nord Huscarl, B: Sturgian Reaver, Nord Berserkr, Aserai Bahriyyah, C: Corsair Chief, Nord Skjaldbrestir, Nord Chosen of the Sky-God, Sea Raider Chief D: Various Convoy Guards, Nord Ulfhedinn, F: Nord Youngling Testing is done in actual campaign as well as using custom battles and the Retinue mod to look directly at stats/equipment. General Observations: Shields are required, otherwise you get shredded by ranged attacks. Skills and ship upgrades can boost shield health massively, with some like the Nord Decorated Shield crossing 2,000 hp! I've seen Huscarls with 20+ Javelins in their unbroken shield at the end of a battle. You can assume the high tier shields will not break in battle, meaning a single high damage hit creeping through is the best means of ranged attack rather than quantity. For ra...

Prophecy of Pendor - Early Game Guide

I love PoP and think it's the best thing since Sliced Person, but the early game is bloody brutal, especially if you're used to kicking ass and taking names in M&B vanilla. So I wanted to write an early game guide to share my experience and hopefully help someone else get into the mod without as much agony as I (and many others) experienced. Character Creation - Questions When you start character creation, the game hits you with a bunch of background story questions. My advice is to answer these however you like, building the backstory for your character that interests you and helps get you into the story. However , these questions have serious impacts on the game, most critically whether you can create Knights of the Griffon chapters with just money, and something called the Rumor Interval which sounds irrelevant but is the most important thing ever . For a deep read on the subject see the wiki https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Creation Or for a quick "Just...