Skip to main content

What is fast mode?

Does it allow you to keep the same speed but if you want to go faster you can? Like is there a faster version of the fast forward or is it always sped up? submitted by /u/Benjidabeast7 [link] [comments]

Just want some advice, please.

Hey, I am playing as a Nord and have several cities and towns to my name, own several business and have lots of money >100,000. Recently I was the ‘marshal’, I’m struggling to advance beyond that. I would lay sieges to Holds only to lose, often I would spawn next to the fortress allowing there archers to decimate our attack.

Any ideas: Should I join another’s claim? Go on my own with ‘right to rule’ or try and marry?

(Currently my guys trying to settle down, but making slow progress with the Jarls)

submitted by /u/Jumitbeeinnagang
[link] [comments]

Comments