Skip to main content

ColumbusThaNoob

submitted by /u/KeyAcanthocephala812 [link] [comments]

Diplomacy in Bannerlord - how it works

OK, so it was done. I gathered 185 elite warriors, best equipment and fine companions and wife. Prepared also 500 K denars as I remembered from some Warband mod that keeping kingdom is very costly first. It was not my intention to create Kingdom in that moment as I still wanted to gather around 250 K (hunting Aserai carans in this short passage near Quyaz is really easy but suddenly found that Marunath (city) is changing sides very often and it seemed that battles between Battanians and Western Empire going on there.

Went there, waited till Battania crushed forces of Empire around and besieged city - hoping that Empire doesn't have power to come back with strong force again here. And was right - after short battle (only around 150 soldiers were in town) - town was mine.

And here are my questions:

1 - is there any real diplomacy in game? Because what I found after i finished quest and found kingdom its' that we just need influence to declare war/ sign peace. As I understand if game calculates that enemy is stronger - we have to pay tribute to finish war. So as I understand - our goal is to have more then 300 influence just to sign peace when somebody attacks as and we don't want to fight.

2 - because by conquest of Marunath I finished anti-empire quest I read somewhere that after we finalize quest our previous enemies sign peace with us automatically. But it didn't happen and I had to peace out empire by independent treaty (100 influence). I understand that information that peace is signed automacially was not correct/ I misunderstood something/ was outdated.

3 - do looters do anything bad to my settlements around town? Should I hire some mercenaries/ create some band with my companion to patrol nearby areas?

4 - if we sign peace with enemy and if we pay tribute - does this kingdom can still attack us? Or they are just locked in this treaty and only we as player may declare war then?

5 - if we have enough influence - is there any chance that we won't be able to sign peace with faction we don't want to fight if they declared war against us?

5 - is there any limitation how ofter we can sign peace? Because if not (and I guess that game may have still very basic system now) it means that we can declare war to anybody - hunt for some caravans, attack enemy stacks we can easily defeat and sign peace before enemy would send some more massive forces against our cities/ castles? If this is the case it means that game should be pretty easy - because only lack of influence can cause that our small kingdom falls (but it's pretty easy to get 100 influnence if we have enough troops).

submitted by /u/warrior2019
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...