Skip to main content

ColumbusThaNoob

submitted by /u/KeyAcanthocephala812 [link] [comments]

King Harlaus just went absolute apeshit on our realm’s original Counts?

Just like it says In the title, it has me really worried. I’ve seen memes and stuff about the guy, but mostly harmless stuff I caught on to quickly like constant feasts. But an in game 2 years along with Swadia, and suddenly he’s gone on a spree of indicting all the old guard for treason? I nearly shat myself when I got a message about him giving Dhirim to me, because I wanted the place for ages, but I was halfway through completing a quest for it the next day when I saw that I could discuss who should receive the fief of Suno with some rando??? Keep in mind I married the (ex) Lord of Suno’s daughter, and maxed out my relationship with Count Tredian, who owned Dhirim since before I could remember.

I’m happy about owning Dhirim, sure, but that’s nothing to me when LITERALLY my closest allies gone to the Rhodoks, and a bunch of non-Swadian Counts, who I am little to none associated with, are starting to slip into the gaps they left behind.

Is it possible for me to convince them to come back? Should I just suck up to these new guys, or go Rhodok? Should I divorce, is my wife still useful? Can King Harlaus steal all my shit and banish me too, And will he start going for more old nobles? I’m having a minor freak out, I don’t know if I can even fight against a banish, that guy is scary, walks around the Map three hundred strong and smashes every enemy noble I’ve ever seen. Can he just click his fingers and fuck me over?

Please someone try and give me a few answers to these questions, but I would also really like to how tor proceed or if I’m in big trouble generally.



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 10:43PM by TheRoyalDaschund https://ift.tt/3gM6xMO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...