I have no idea how to create mods but just throwing this idea out there and hopefully a modder picks it up. This mod would allow an independent clan to own a single village without having to become a vassal or create a kingdom. The player could purchase, earn, or otherwise obtain one village within a chosen culture and use it as their clan’s permanent home, regardless of whether they are a mercenary, trader, adventurer, or simply an independent clan. Features Own one village while remaining an independent clan. Choose a village that fits your clan’s culture. Develop and upgrade the village over time. Receive a modest income from the village. Recruit troops from the village. Station companions and troops there. Store equipment and supplies. Improve the village’s militia and defences. Use the village as a personal headquarters. Potentially pass the village down to future generations. Continue playing independently without having to join a kingdom. Owning the village should...
I remember there used to be spicevendor companions with high steward but I am not seeing any on this build. I tried leveling up a leader/tactician but I think they must spawn capped out. I could use my wife but I need her to breed my heirs.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment