I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
I was playing vaegirs when the king was deciding who to give a castle to I convinced him to give me the castle. When I got to my castle there was just 184 men in the garrison just an entire army for free. I remember that if you leave your men in the garrison of a castle and it gets given away you'd lose your men so I'm pretty sure that's what happened. But I'm curious has anyone else had this happen to them
Submitted April 24, 2019 at 08:44PM by ulster-scot http://bit.ly/2UCrPPa
Comments
Post a Comment