Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I like a lot about the game, but I don't like being limited by income. It's like I need to have a questionable amount of men to jump from warlord to noble. (And I've never really made it that far)
Maybe I'm missing something.
But the way I tend to go about it is to hire a few men, go around doing tournaments, invest in passive income (Which I have to look up what the best investments are, and even then it's questionable that they are even good), and when I have maxed out passive income, I start maxing out the amount of men I have, and their upgrades.
But it's not sustainable.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment