Why I Still Love Bannerlord Despite Its Flaws Hello everyone I've been thinking about this for a while, and I wanted to share it with anyone who enjoys Bannerlord, or wants to enjoy it more. If you're already having fun throughout the entire game, that's great. This post probably isn't aimed at you. But if you've ever felt that Bannerlord has incredible potential yet somehow loses its magic after the early game, maybe this perspective will help. I completely understand the criticism the game receives. Bannerlord could have been so much more. The quests become repetitive, diplomacy lacks depth, and many of its mechanics never evolve as much as they could. The early game is exciting, the mid game starts to slow down and the late game often turns into a grind. I agree with all of that. And yet... I still enjoy every stage of the game. The reason is simple; I don't rely on the game to tell my story. I create one myself. To me, Bannerlord feels less like a tra...
| The 1.4.15 update, as i understand it with my limited knowledge, nerfed cavalry in AI vs AI battles, so Khuzaits and Vlandians, in this playthrough, haven't steam rolled anyone. But to think Caladog could get those dirty tree fuckers to actually push to the western sea is mind boggling to me. Even Husn Fulq has stayed Aserai this whole time. I think the change they made makes the game more unpredictable, and more interesting in the long run. Really like this update so far TW, thank you. Now just unfuck smithing stamina so I dont take a whole ass year to get 20 levels and I'd be truly thankful. [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment