For the console bros, anyone else still having this issue? 80% of the battles I fight are in the snow, sometimes it even snows in summer in the desert. During the whole year you only get half of summer as 'snowless'. I switched back to vanilla bannerlord (non-war sails) and forgot how green and lush the scenery can be. Cav can actually charge, no more projectile and movement debuffs. This is so frustrating. Let me know if anyone has a work-around, only option for me is playing vanilla bannerlord. submitted by /u/Business_Cake9012 [link] [comments]
| I noticed this on Nord troops like the Huscarl and Sky Gods Chosen but didn’t realise until now that this also happened with the Lake Rats. I love this small detail because it reflects how real troops and soldiers would grab the best gear they could from dead enemies. I honestly wish that this was something every faction or culture did because it reflects military and armour culture in the medieval period very well. [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment