Really just the title, I'm looking for a more dynamic experience which improves on some of the less flushed out aspects of the game. However, there are a few specific changes I would like: - is there a mod that improves high tier armour/slows down combat? I'm talking about doubling/tripling the armour of high tier units to make battles take longer, not the RBM depth of reworks. I just want longer battles so strategy has more of an impact - is there a mod that improves spears without going all the way to RBM where pikes kill everything? Just something that makes pikes/spears a legit counter to cavalry - is there a mod that makes cavalry charges more devastating? - is there a mod that makes high tier troops significantly more expensive, trying to replicate a more historical army system where lords have a small elite retinue then recruit levies for a given campaign - any AI improvement mods which stop archers being able to wipe armies 4x their size whilst doing barely anythi...
| Why is the kingdom I’m apart of so dumb. They just took the castle at the top of the image. Then when the enemy army is coming for them they leave and run up a mountain, instead of staying in the castle or running to the city below them. Like why is the AI so dumb sometimes. I can’t even get to a spot to help them. [link] [comments] |
Comments
Post a Comment