For the console bros, anyone else still having this issue? 80% of the battles I fight are in the snow, sometimes it even snows in summer in the desert. During the whole year you only get half of summer as 'snowless'. I switched back to vanilla bannerlord (non-war sails) and forgot how green and lush the scenery can be. Cav can actually charge, no more projectile and movement debuffs. This is so frustrating. Let me know if anyone has a work-around, only option for me is playing vanilla bannerlord. submitted by /u/Business_Cake9012 [link] [comments]
If I marry a female clan leader, her fief stays in possession of her original clan. BUT what if she is the only member of the clan? A few of my clans in my kingdom are dying off. (I played very slow, we are on the 5 going on 6th generation) so Greg VI is going to marry the last remaining member, will i get the fief or should i buy it back before my current ruler dies?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment